1. Name two of the most significant people in your life and explain why.
I can’t choose two people… instead, I’m going to choose a big group of people: my friends. Simply for always being there for me.. For putting up with me through all my ups and downs, they’re the best friends anyone could wish for. Thank you so much for always being there for me guys, if you’re reading this, you know who you are…. So: thanks guys, thanks for everything.
2. What is your stance on religion? Would you affiliate yourself with any?
I believe everyone should be entitled to think what they want to think, but it should be down to them and them alone, nobody should force anyone to change their beliefs… And, yes I’m a Christian.
3. What band/musician is most important to you? Explain why.
Jonas Brothers & Taylor Swift. No doubt about it…. They’ve got me through some of the hardest times in my life, and to say that I love them would be an understatement… I don’t care what people think of me when I say these things, my taste in music is my taste in music, it’s not there to be judged, or changed by anyone else.
4. If you could chose a time period to be born in, which one would it be and why?
I’d have to say the 80’s, then I would have had the 90’s to grow up in… Seriously, best decade ever.
5. At what age were you the happiest?
Um, it’s got to be when I was younger… Before pressures from exams, other people and society set in… Before the bullies. When we could all be friends without judging each other. I seriously have my happiest memories of early primary school days, playing outside in the sun, no cares at all. I’d say about 8?
6. Name five things from your wish list.
1-Meet the Jonas Brothers, 2-Go back to Disney World, 3-Get myself a nice boyfriend… one who’ll treat me right, 4-Open a bakery, 5-Be able to look back on my life and think “yeah, I did good…”
7. Do you read? If so, what are your three favourite books and why?
I do read, quite a lot actually… My favourite books are The Gallagher Girls series… they totally opened me up to reading… I never used to read at all until I got the first one in the series free at the clothes show, and decided to sit and read it. Just couldn’t put it down!
8. If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?
I would LOVE to move somewhere far away, where I don’t know anyone, so I can start again… Clean slate. I don’t know, maybe somewhere in America?
9. How old do you think you act? Explain.
Approximately 3 years old… No, I’m kidding, well I can be really immature when I want to be, like when I’m hanging out with my friends, but other times, when I need to be I can be really mature and responsible… So I don’t really know, maybe between 13 and 18?
10. If you could only live off of one food and one beverage for the rest of your days, what would they be?
Gotta be chicken and apple and blackcurrant squash… idk, man.. i just love them.
11. What is your favourite quote? How does it relate to your life?
“life isn’t measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away…” I don’t know, it’s just so simple and effective… You shouldn’t be worrying about the future, and what will happen to you. You’ve gotta live for the here and now. There are those moments where you just stand back and think, “wow.” THAT is what life’s all about.
12. What item of clothing do you wear the most?
Um, besides my school suit, I’d have to say my Hollister hoodie, I live in that thing.
13. What can you not live without?
My iPhone, no doubt… That thing is like my child.
14. Name things that you do every day.
Smile at people, there’s no simpler or more powerful gesture. You don’t know how much that one smile could mean to them… Maybe that person is having a really bad day, and by you smiling at them, it might just make their day a little bit better.
15. Who is someone you admire? Why?
I admire Demi Lovato…For everything, she is simply one of the most inspirational young women on the planet… To go through so damn much, but still be able to stay so strong. I have no idea how she does it.
16. If the world were to end tomorrow, what would you do with your remaining time on earth?
I would sit at my computer screen, doing random shit and eat. I’m kidding… I don’t know, maybe hire a helicopter and fly around the country seeing all the people that mean the most to me… (I know, I’m sad)
17. What do you want to be when you get older? Why did you choose it?
I want to be an author… Idk why, I just love writing little short stories, then seeing people’s reactions when they read them… it’s great :)
18. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would it be? What would you say to them or ask them?
I would LOVE to meet The Jonas Brothers… Then simply ask them “Nick, will you marry me?”
kidding, well I’m not… but if i met them I wouldn’t ask that, ‘cause that’s just creepy ass shit. Anyway, I think I’d like to meet The Queen, and just ask her how it feels to have so much money and power, when she knows all the poverty that’s going on in her country. Not that I’ve got anything against her, I haven’t… I’d just love to know what she thought on the matter.
19. What is your favourite film? Why is it so important to you?
I’ve got to say Angus, Thongs and Perfect snogging, it has some hilarious memories connected to it… And, I actually am Georgia, in actual human form.
20. Would you consider yourself an optimist or a realist? Why?
An optimist… Idk, I just like to look for the best in everyone and everything.
21. Do you want children? Why or why not?
YES. YES. YES. I could not say yes enough times to this question. It is the only thing I’m certain I want from my future… I just want to have kids so bad, I don’t even know why…
22. What subject did you exceed in at school?
Um………. does lunch count?
23. Are you a fan of art? If so, who is your favourite artist? What artistic movement do you prefer?
Yeah, I guess so… I love photography, and I’ve done a lot of stuff on Mario Testino for my A Level… He’s great.
24. How attractive do you consider yourself?
Um, scale of 1-10…. 2? At a push.
25. Would you rather date someone plain with an amazing personality or someone beautiful with a plain personality?
Plain with an amazing personality any day. No doubt about it.
26. Choose two: mentally stable, intelligent, attractive. Explain why you chose those two.
“Intelligent”, because you need to be able to hold some form of conversation… and “attractive” because it is single-handedly the most subjective thing in the world. Everyone has their own opinions of what is, and what isn’t attractive… People have just got to learn that what one person sees in someone is totally different to what someone else may see in that same person. Judgement has got to stop. THERE, sorry, venting.
27. What do you prefer: film or television? Why?
Television… Idk why, there’s just TV shows I prefer to films…?
28. If you could choose to live forever, would you? Why or why not?
No, no I wouldn’t. Just because it wouldn’t be worth it…. What could you get out of living forever that you couldn’t get out of living the lifetime you’re given?
29. Do you wish for anything at 11:11? If so, what do you wish for? Has anything ever come true?
No, there’s nothing a number on the clock can do that you can’t make happen if you truly try your hardest…. besides, “wishing only wounds the heart”
30. What do you imagine your life like at age fifty?
I imagine it to be pretty normal, and grounded… With kids, hopefully… A good job and a loving husband. That’s all I want.